IM MAKING A PIE AND I ACCIDENTALLY PUT IODINE IN IT INSTEAD OF VANILLA EXTRACT
I ALMOST FED THIS PIE TO MY FAMILY
I WAS GOING TO FEED THIS PIE TO MY CLASSMATES
I WAS ABOUT TO MURDER PEOPLE THROUGH PIE
LIKE LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PIE
DOESNT IT LOOK NICE
DONT YOU WANT TO EAT IT
TOO FUCKING BAD ITS POISONOUS YOU’LL DIE
HOW DO YOU MIX UP IODINE AND VANILLA EXTRACT
WHY DO YOU HAVE IODINE IN THE KITCHEN
WHY DO YOU HAVE IT AT ALL
If you’re thinking of buying an Alienware laptop, I have one word for you.
I bought a M17xr4 in March of 2013 today, April 23rd 2014 only a month after its warranty expired its motherboard and the fans died. After a day of runaround with Dells absolutely appalling customer service the only option given to me was to pay nearly 500 dollars to ship it back to them and have them replace the part.
This is the third time I’ve had to deal with their customer service and all three times were a terrible experience. I’m not going to pay a company that makes products that break within a year and talks down to its customers, bullying them and treating them like shit over the phone.
That computer was over two thousand dollars. It was not my main computer, and was used only for gaming. I paid for the convenience of a laptop, but ended up with an expensive glowing paperweight. Its not worth it to ship this computer back to them for 1/4th the price of the computer if the new motherboard probably won’t last longer than a year either.
So forget Dell.
Its easier to replace the shoddy laptop with a desktop from another company that I know will last longer than a measly year. At least that way I’ll never have to deal with Dell and its terrible staff ever again.
Please, please do me a favor and post this everywhere you can.
Dell makes good computers, but their tech support is shoddy. I’d like to share with you the story of what happened with my Alienware m17x:
* My graphics card fries. I know this because I have better IT knowledge than any of Dell’s employees.
* I called Dell on 27 February 2014. I tell the rep that I can’t understand him because of the background noise, and will he please get off the headset. He doesn’t. I hang up and call back.
* I tell them that I am having the same problem that happened LAST time my graphics card fried. IE: Screen goes medium grey. I tell the guy that the external monitor works because of the motherboard’s native memory card. Tech guy insists that it’s the screen. Tech guy also has no record of me EVER calling about repairs and tells me that I am lying - that I have never called Dell about a repair.
* I have to hang up and call back AGAIN. This time, tech guy can at least find my previous records. I explain that the problem was fixed a year ago by replacing the GPU. Tech insists it’s the screen.
* Dell sends tech out with replacement screen. Tech tells me he’s never seen an Alienware computer before. Proceeds to break the casing for the computer. Does replace screen, and I proceed to show the tech guy that when the GPU heats up, the screen goes grey. I tell him this. I SHOW him this. He states he will call Dell, order a case, and replace the graphics card.
* Two days pass and I hear nothing. I call Dell. Dell has no record of Tech Guy requesting parts. Essentially, tech broke my computer, then did not admit his mistake so he didn’t get in trouble.
* I tell the tech on the phone at this time that the new screen did not fix the problem, that the screen still goes grey - only when the card heats up. Tech on the phone says that it must still be the screen. This is the point I start yelling. This is the point where I tell them to send me a new graphics card and I’ll replace it myself.
* Tech tells me to send it in for testing. I say no, I need the computer for work. Tech says I’ll have it back in five days. I ask them to please just send me a graphics card so I can fix the machine, and I’ll deal with the broken case. Tech guy says no.
* I send it in. Five days later, it’s on a parts hold.
* Ten days later, it’s still on parts hold.
* Eleven days later, I call. I’ve again gotten the tech who won’t take off his headset. I hang up and call back.
* Tech tells me that the keyboard has broken in half and needs to be replaced. I tell him that the keyboard was working fine when I sent it in. He tells me there will be a new keyboard on April 4, and I should have my system back by Monday.
* At this point, I haven’t worked on commissions in half a month. I’ve lost sales. I am angry. But I tell him okay, get it back to me by then and I’ll be happy.
* April 4 rolls around. No update.
* April 5, 6, 7. Finally, they call and tell me they still don’t have the part (to fix a computer that’s still under warranty) but it’s expected in on April 18. Would I like a system exchange? They’re offering me a refurbished computer.
* I tell them I don’t want a refurbished computer. I have a problem with germs and I don’t want to think about what other people have been doing on their keyboards. I tell them to allow me to order a new computer from their site, since they’ve broken mine to a point where it’s hardly repairable. I tell them that they’ve already cost me a month in commission sales, and they owe it to me to make this right. I tell them that if they don’t make a better offer, I will post this all over social media.
* They did not make a better offer.
Never order a Dell computer. Please feel free to post this story everywhere.
This story will be heard. Until I’m sent a proper replacement computer for the one they destroyed, I will continue posting this daily.
It’s been over two weeks since mankind failed to vote for “Persephone” as a name for one of Pluto’s moons - my way of coping with the disappointment was drawing Hades’ reaction, obviously.
this is adorable
YES. I’M GAME JUMPING. I’m about to go TURBO.
fucking christ look at this dude will you
How to make guests uncomfortable in your home
This is the single greatest thing I have ever seen.
Discord Lamp Salespony
Trivia: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S 4 E 22 Trade Ya
Disabled Character, Disabled Actor: Stellar Eclipse, the pegasus in a wheelchair, is voiced by Sylvain LeVasseur-Portelance, a young man who is stricken with spinal muscular atrophy
That is a handsome pony with very pretty wheeled support.
should i message them again or am i just being really clingy and annoying: a life story by me